Sunday, April 22, 2012

Count the Tally Marks Freebie

Hey all! I  hope everyone has had a fantastic weekend. Mine has been super. The weather is sooooo nice. It's hard to be inside for more than a few minutes!

I've got a cute freebie for anyone who could use it. I just put it in my math stations this week. It's for tally marks and counting by 5's. It goes along with the new common core 1.NBT.1. Just click HERE for a free copy. The graphics are from Scrappin Doodles and From the Pond with fonts from Kevin and Amanda.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope everyone has a great week!

4 comments:

Barbara said...

Well how cute is this?
Thank you so much, Sheree!

❀Barbara❀
Grade ONEderful
Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

Mrs. Anderson said...

Thanks for the freebie, Sheree! These are really cute!!
Connie :)
www.welcometofirstgraderoom5.blogspot.com

Delighted said...

The graphics are adorable! Thanks for sharing!

First Grade Delight
imgoingfirst@gmail.com

Deb said...

LOVE!!! I have a couple of kiddos that can totally write the correct number of tallies, but seriously can.not.count them! Weird?! Yes. My class this year?! Totally. lol.

Thanks much for the fun freebie!!!

Oh My Little Classity Class